So after all my whinning and theatrics, we have been rescued by our neighbor. Dave (my neighbor) is an electrical engineer. Jesse went over on the chance he might have an idea and it would help us figure it out. He wasn't at home when Jesse went by, but his lovely and oober nice wife assured him she would send Dave over once he got home.
Dave showed up around 7 pm with a big smile, a helping attitude, and a big tool belt. He asked a couple questions and figured out the problem in 5 minutes tops. Little Jesse was in awe of him the entire time (and I think envious of his drill that made cool sounds). Apparently the guest room had a socket with a wire loose. He acted like it was no big deal, but I assured him he was MY super hero (as far as electrical maladies are concerned).
He told me if it ever happened again not to hesitate and just knock on their door. My neighbors rock! I am going to bake them cookies and write a thank you card!
I am super happy that it was something small, and even more grateful and feeling so blessed to have such phenomenal neighbors. I love my house, again.
No comments:
Post a Comment