At 810, as I had precisly calculated as my needed departure time I take the baby and my purse out to my car. I look for my keys. I look. and look. and look. No keys. I look inside. No where to be found. Drat! Maybe I left them in the van when we went to my eye doctor appointment.? I call my husband who is about to be at the school and has just pulled in. He confirms it, they are in his car.
Plan B, frantically call my sister-in-law for a rescue. She can't find her copy of our key. Drats, drats, drats! Melinda who also has copy of the key is 15 minutes away and I am already late. I call my friend who I carpool with and beg her to be me knight in shinning armor. She happily agrees! Ha, success! We put Jesse in her car and drop him off at my sister-in-laws house and hed to work. Making it in only 7 minutes late. Besides some giggles at MY air-headedness.. no other major problems from being a tad late (this is one of the many reasons why I love being a PA!!)
We work and minus one grumpy patient, the day goes rather smoothly. I love Friday half-day clinics! Then my friend drops me off at my sister-in-laws house. We go out for Olive Garden (which was yummy but I paid for later in the tummy sickness department) and have fun with the babies and just chatting. Jesse gets put in a high chair and gnaws on a bread stick. He loved doing this but didnt eat ANY of it. As Sarah put it, "Oh well, one less person to have to share breadsticks with. Jesse (the baby) proceeds to flirt with a little girl at the table next to us. Such a ladies man!
Then we went to Wal-Mart and bought fabric. I bought lots. Some to make bags. And some to make a sling. An awesome boyish FIRE sling. Afterwards we go back to Sarah's house, wash the fabric and make slings, as my husband made taco soup. Yum!!
I had a lot of fun last night making slings and hanging out. Hope you enjoy the photos! It was nice to have an excellent day that started out so obnoxious (again, my airheaded fault but still).



1 comment:
you're so cute!
Post a Comment