Jesse (the baby) is ginormous. What I mean is, the boy is a very long skinny thing. He is in 18 month sleepers (and we are squeezing him into those) and 12-18 month jeans. Geez, I am definately going to be the shortest person in our family in a decade or less. Gah! (Don't pity me. Serves me right for marrying a 6'4 man!)
I've contemplated renaming the baby Oscar (the Grouch). He has been teething a ton lately and is sleeping in a rather broken pattern. At the moment he is blowing raspberries and thinks it's fantastic. Of course he is doing this all after vomiting an ungodly amount all over me. And to add insult to injury he has returned to his general preference for daddy over me. Whatever. I prefer him over me too. :)
***********************
Work has been very busy. Most days have been 10 hour days. I am ready for a half day tomorrow and a weekend (off call). I need it BADLY!
The scale hates me again. It says I gained 3lbs despite still being very good on my diet and exercising a ton at the Rec Center. It's depressing, but I think it'll come off and I am just going through some hormonal funk. I'm certain I'll regulate soon enough.
************************
Jesse has nearly finished his summer classes. He has a major project due at the end of next week that is nearly finished. He also meets with his cooperating teacher for student teaching next week. He will be teaching 5th graders at Birch Elementary. He is also preparing for the PRAXIS in September, so please pray for him when you think of it.
Otherwise everything is same old, same old. But life is certainly content.
2 comments:
I'm looking for a town to the east of the sound, sort of close to Seattle, nestled kinda in some trees and hills, smallish (10,000 or so people) that I can shamelessly steal. :)
Also, Simon commented that he hasn't seen many pictures of Baby Jesse lately, cough cough nudge nudge. :)
((hugs))
Post a Comment