The workouts are becoming more fruitful. Overall I have now lost 7-8 pounds. I have also implemented a low-carb diet as my calorie counting alone wasnt enough to seem to lose weight. And by golly- it's working FINALLY! I met up with a personal trainer at the Rec Center yesterday and she developed an easy and good plan for me. Except she also made me work muscles I had forgotten I even had. Yikes! I am paying for it today!
In other news, we traded in my Acura for a 2005 lightly used Chevy Classic. So now I have my mom car. It has all the stuff I wanted for the price I wanted. We bought it at the Drive & Buy off Midland. I was excited to see they did some work on the Acura and are trying to sell it (and it's their ADVERTISED seller right now- we drove by and saw it). But I like the new vehicle. It's so much easier getting the baby in and out now. And I have a CD player, power doors, keyless entry, and CRUISE control.
1 comment:
Nice to know that your plan is working out :) I'm sure the results are very satisfying. And the car-sweet find!
Post a Comment