So I am sitting in the Boise Airport using their free wifi at my discretion. I have decided to blog about it, like any good American female would. It's nice and quiet. Everyone is reading or typing quietly on their computers.
Every 5 minutes or so a fighter jet takes off. Its really a majestic and noisy sight. But pleasing none the less. Everyone stops their self-mandated busy-ness just to watch. Meanwhile, another airplane takes off moments later.
The area I am in is next to the food court. Fortunately the smells are pleasing and I am fortunately not hungry enough to be tempted.
In an hour or so I will be boarding a plane for Portland, Oregon. Once I arrive I will be headed on a hotel shuttle to the Red Lion Inn in Vancouver, Washington. The Hilton Hotel, which is where the conference is at, is less than a half mile down the street. They weren't cool enough to give me a room because they missed the detail I was GOING to the conference that they had rooms blocked out for. Their loss. I have a AAA card so apparently I get free breakfast at my HOTEL. I had to pretend to be pretentious, just for a moment.
Soon I will walk down to Moxie and get a mango tea, which makes me think of my sister-in-law and when she worked at Moxie.
And I miss my boys and my Melinda already. Hopefully I will have a relaxing but good time and get home quickly and safe.
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment