Friday, October 30, 2009

Baby #2

As many of you have probably heard, we are expecting baby #2 due April 26th, 2010. We are very excited and nervous all at the very same time. Lots of people have warned us how much work two kids are.. but we think (maybe) we are ready for it.

I have had two doctors appointments. This babies heart rate is in the 170's. Jesse was always 120-130. I'm not going to "buy into" old wives tales but even my symptoms seem so different. However, my approach to dealing with being pregnant has been 180 entirely. I have been way more active and have gained maybe 2-3lbs thus far. By this time I'd gained 15lbs with Jesse. My tiredness is not as bad, nausea is about the same.

Now we are in the second trimester and looking forward to December 4th when we do the ultrasound and will likely find out if we are having another boy or a girl. I think it's a girl. But either way would be fantastic. I always saw myself as the mother of boys. But now I can see both.

We are getting very excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Jesse has decided to spoil Little Jesse rotten and I am so excited to show you after Christmas what he got him.

I'm also very excited about Halloween. Little Jesse will be Bam-Bam and Emma will be Pebbles. I hope that kids won't be knocking on our forever though. A girl's got to get some sleep SOME TIME. Our lights are also automatic and dont just turn off without us flipping a breaker. Annoying right?

Thanks for continuing to keep us in your prayers and thoughts!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! HOw exciting! Yes, having two kids is more work but its nothing that you can't handle!

Kayla Casos said...

wow that's fantastic!! i'm sure that the new baby will be a great addition to your adorable family :)