Toby David Maddux. We are in love with the name. Toby means "God is good." David means "Beloved." David was the son of Jesse in the Bible. So we really like that the name has Hebrew origins, just like our names.
Toby is very active and I feel him more and more often. We are excited for another ultrasound here in a few weeks and get a chance to peek at him again and see how he is doing.
God is good. Life is good. Thanks for all your prayers and well wishes.
3 comments:
Love it!
One of my nanny kids is a Toby. In fact, I saw him today, and despite the fact that he's now learned how to speak... he still calls me "Henn."
So of course I love the name very much. :)
That's so awesome :) I love the name- its beautiful
Post a Comment