Monday, April 12, 2010

Dear Toby-

Mommy is very excited to meet you. And let's be honest, you're ginormous and every movement you make now is painful. There is so much more room on the outside you're missing out on. Either way, you will be here in 10 days or less. It'd be great if you decided to come on your own. Your brother wanders around the bassinett asking about you, he continues to give you kisses, and he'd like to meet you as well.

And your daddy, well he isn't really voicing an opinion either way. But truth be told, mommy wonders what his driving would be like if he actually HAD to get to me the hospital because I was in labor. It'd be so nice if you let me find that out.

Either way, its between you and God. I just hope you come soon healthy and happy.

Love,

Mom

1 comment:

Holly said...

I'm shooting for Sunday night around 1am. Good luck!