Mom is gone. We gave her back to my dad via airplane yesterday. We all miss her already. I was so busy at work and going on our trip that I felt like I hardly saw her. I took her out for dinner Thursday to Pasta Amore. We have wanted to try that place but its usually on a Sunday and they are closed. The pasta was alright but the pannini and the bread is to die for. Baby Jesse sure liked it. And their homemade cheesecake is exceptional!
Friday we did cheese fondue at the house for dinner, but not before shopping until we dropped. A got a couple cute dresses from Kohl's and some needed clothing essentials for work like a belt, slip, docker's pants, etc. We also had lunch at Costco. Nothing like $1.50 hot dog and drink!
We got to play Ticket to Ride at game night Friday evening I picked it up as a birthday present to myself a few weeks back. Some friends of mine played the game with me and I fell in love with it.
Yesterday we did a lot of yard work. And I mean A LOT!! I am so sore!! But our yard looks great.
Today it was our turn in the nursery and we had lunch with some good friends. I got to take a nap and Jesse made me a chicken ciabatta sandwich. It was tasty.
Baby Jesse has been very disgruntled at times today and inconsolable. He screamed throughout his feedings, has a mild temperature, and is drooling an insane amount. Oh, and he goes through wanting to put everything in his mouth and then wont let anything touch his mouth. He is in love with his teethers today.
Did I tell you he is crawling. He is getting quite proficient at it. He is getting close to furniture and is attempting to pull himself up, but has not figured it out yet. I am so glad we have already baby proofed....
Is it really Monday already?!? *Groan!*
No comments:
Post a Comment