Monday, June 8, 2009

OWWWWCH!!

Let me tell you a story about me...

I don't like to workout and then again, I do. But at the moment I am sore, tired, and so achy I used an anti-inflammatory patch from work on my neck and shoulder to try and subside some of my pain. And all because when I work out.. I don't do a little. I do TOO much. I played in the garden (which the allergies hate me for), we biked to a friends house, and we went swimming. And now.. I am paying for it.

So if I could just do enough to feel good and a little sore instead of REALLY sore, I'd be all the better for it. But learning that balance has been a bit of a Forest Gump moment for me thats lasted for far too long. Old habits die hard....

Ok, thats the end of my workout story.

Baby Jesse is teething like crazy. Sarah told me that when she fed him today he'd cry for no reason at all between bites. Yep, thats my teether. Not even FOOD comforts him. And food is this little guys entire purpose in life, the way he acts.

It was a good weekend. We got to see good friends we hadn't seen in over 18 months. And I also found out this weekend that we have plans EVERY weekend in June. Which is great. I like visitors. My Grandma Judy will be here next weekend. Then we celebrate our 5th anniversary in Cascade, Idaho next weekend. Then MORE friends as well as Jesse's family.

I love the summer....

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Brrr, cold! It's like 14c out there right now. I am dying. I hope the new place we move has a heater... I wish it were summer here! I'm so jealous :)