Monday, June 29, 2009

Just Another Manic Monday






The photos are from the cousins/Jesse Jay 9 month photo sessions we did at NNU with Heidi Jahn. She does fabulous work and we love having her take our family portraits because its affordable and she does such great work.

Oh goodness. This week has been so BUSY. We have had visitors upon visitors. Kimmy is still in town and will be until the 1st of August. Jesse's mom and nephew were also in town and left this morning. Then my friends: Nate & Stephanie are visiting with their daughter Avianna. Not to mention last week was HORRIBLE for Jesse as he had a huge project for school. Ugh...


We have just been running a mile a minute. It'll be nice to have a three day weekend this coming weekend and relax a little bit. I am on call but it shouldn't be horrible over the weekend. Friday is probably another story all together.

The baby is just so funny! He laughs so much and just chatters and chatters. He continues to crawl (fast) and is no longer welcome in the crib room in the nursery. He is with the crawlers and walkers now. His hair gets longer, more curley, and crazy every day. He gives hugs now, which I love. Only he usually only hugs you if he hits you first and you display any sort of pain/hurt.
And he drools like a rabid dog.....

He is finally playing in his play pen and helping mom feel like she got her money's worth. I told my sister-in-law I am going to continue posting things he "won't do" online just so he will prove me wrong. :)




2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love those teeth!

PS Tell Jesse that is MY TV. I only share it with Simon. ;)

(J/k... we got it for each other for our birthdays last year, but I did buy 2/3 of it.) ;)

Kayla Casos said...

those pictures are adorable! The first one especially. I can tell you are doing an amazing job as a mother :)