Tuesday, September 1, 2009

It's been awhile. And I have had some personal struggles. Mind you, they are not the blogging events necessary for the internet.. but I struggle. You're prayer would be most appreciated. I have been somewhat depressed, and despite things in my life occuring to show hope, I feel so blah. I worry that my heart is becoming hardened.

*******************
Baby Jesse has an amazing spunk and spirit to him. We had a fun yelling game yesterday in which I yelled at the same pitch he would and we would yell until we ran out of breath. He cruises everywhere. He can get out of any make-shift entrapement, climb, and refuses naps. This is not the baby in the hospital who'd hardly mutter a cry after the entire ordeal of being BORN, is it?

He continues to amaze and inspire me. He isn't much of a cuddler unless he is really tired. He wants to be on his own, exploring and doing his own thing. Serves me right. Jesse is much more into cuddling than I am so this MUST be my punishment ;)

4 weekends until he is one. Then I have to officially admit he is a toodler. Oy vey!
*********************
And PS: On a sad note, I think Pasta Amore is closed for good. I am very bummed about this! Does anyone know for sure?

1 comment:

katieanne said...

looks like it is - i'm sad too :(

some moms have a really hard time dealing with their babies becoming independent. you might be struggling with that inside. it's totally normal for him not to want to snuggle and totally normal for you to be sad about it.

are you still exercising? that's helping my mood stabilization a lot :) you can always go in and talk to your ob if you're stuck in a funk - get your hormones checked or whatever he/she recommends.

you're doing great! and so is he - such a happy, healthy guy!