Tuesday, June 8, 2010

First Day Off Since Returning From Maternity Leave

So I am back at work. Four 12 hour shift back to back, a 4 hour shift yesterday and today- finally a day off! I spent the day snuggling my guys, and playing outside in the garden. We had the boys come out with us. Toby love it outside under the sports umbrella again. Jesse Jay is just too curious for his own good. He liked to help me pull weeds though. Well, really he loved just throwing dirt in the bucket and digging in the dirt with sticks. Personally, I am just excited he didn't eat the dirt this time. And he decided he was scared of the sprinkler today. No idea why.

Our garden is starting to produce strawberries. Birds and ants are trying to eat them though. Time to put up some CD's in out willow tree and ant stakes are already up. Jesse was bummed because all the rain we have had are killing his cucumbers. God is good though, the neighbor kids came over and gave him some more cucumber plants out of nowhere!

I had my 45 day evaluation at work. It went really well and I got an excellent evaluation. I really do like my job. And it's nice being just down the street.

Things are going well. We ended tonight with all of us in our bed watching Glee. It was so fun. Especially the part when Jesse Jay started dancing and giggling to the music. What a goof ball.

No comments: