The boys have been a handful lately. Toby is getting bigger and more alert. He is getting into a spit up phase because he decides he is hungry, even when he is full. And then spits up every where.
Jesse Jay has always LOVED brushing his teeth and staring at himself in the mirror. I don't blame him because he IS adorable. We need to work on being a little more humble :) Teeth brushing has become a not fun part of his day though as the dentist instructed us that we HAVE to brush his teeth thoroughly twice a day and even floss. We aren't the greatest of flossers yet. We play around with it some, but the kid bites.
Tonight Toby is unhappy for no known reason. We are all watching Melinda's wii Netflix adaptor disc and relaxing. Tomorrow is Father's day. I still haven't come up with a perfect enough plan for the day for the world's best dad. Hopefully I will figure it out by the morning.
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary! May you have many, many more to come!
PS Your boys are TOO cute. :)
Post a Comment