Jesse got an interview for a Kuna Elementary School position. It went really well too. He had great answers for all of their questions and got them laughing when they asked if he HAS kids. He answered "a 4 month old, and an almost two year old- now two year olds are scary." We were really hopeful, but he didnt get the position. He continues to look for last minute openings, but is resigned to that he is likely subbing again this year. It's just rotten, because Jesse is a gem and I know he will make a great school teacher. So if you're a teacher in Vallivue, Middleton, Caldwell, or Nampa Christian- Jesse is a great substitute!
The boys are doing well. Jesse Jay acts more and more like a two-year old every day. I must admit that I hate the word "no." Sometimes he gets in such an obstinate "no" mood and we will ask him, "Can you say anything else but the word no?" To which we quickly get "Nooooooooooooooooo!!!" He is saying other stuff and his words are getting more understandable, and he is putting words together. He can count to three, sometimes five.
Now Toby is still happy. But his sleeping habits are just erratic. He will sleep through the night and then wake up at 1am the next night. He keeps us on our toes and we never know what to expect. He is starting to sit up assisted.
Finances are tight, but we have to get back to the gym. My joints are all just aching every night, my back hasn't improved with resting it, and my insomnia propensity has returned. Plus my thyroid symptoms are getting better and I think if I started working out it would no longer be like running into a brick wall. More like at a slight incline.
Despite some of the less than ideal turnouts recently, we are all happy and everyone is healthy. I love my family. I have wonderful friends that care about us. Praise God!
No comments:
Post a Comment