Toby saw Dr. Freeman (our fantastic pediatrician) today. He is a STRONG boy with excellent head control! Dr. Freeman went on and on about how advanced his motor control is.... (he sure knows how to win with this mama!). :) His growth is good too. Here are his stats:
Height = 26.5 inches (72nd percentile), weight= 14lbs 12.5 oz (33 percentile), head circumference = 16.5 inches (40th percentile).
He got his shots too. Again with the sleeping all day, wakes up cranky, and has a low grade fever (100.8 F or so). Poor baby. Hopefully it passes soon.
Jesse Jay got to go to the appointment too. He wore his OWN stethoscope for the occasion. He got a lot of "aww's" and "how cute." He was kind of a punk though when Toby got his shots. I swear he snickered at him! Such a brother! :) He actually smiled and interacted a bit with Dr. Freeman... he is so shy these days so its kind of wonderful when your child actually likes his pediatrician.
I got to show off Toby to some people at work after. We got a lot of "you have such a beautiful family" comments. I never get tired of hearing it, and must admit I completely agree. I love my boys!!
No comments:
Post a Comment