I'm more of a night owl. After work, I have a very hard time falling asleep and need a few hours to wind down. I just established care with a new family practice doctor, whom I adore, and I was diagnosed with postpartum thryoiditis. It's a problem that usually resolves on its own, but can lead to breastfeeding problems, moodiness, fatigue, insomnia, weight problems, you name it and it probably effects something.... but my point being is I have a hard time falling asleep and a really hard time waking up. I wish I could blame it on having an infant, but Jesse gets up with him. He truly is a wonderful husband and I am so blessed!
Despite all this, I , having a hard time falling asleep, have all three of my boys (Daddy, Jesse Jay, and Toby) asleep right now. They are so precious and wonderful to me. Each one of them is such a joy and I am just smitten with each of them. I am such a lucky wife and mother!
No comments:
Post a Comment