Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Adventures in Potty Training

Jesse Jay is potty training. He has been wearing his big boy underwear during the day and sitting on the potty to go. He was dry yesterday and then today, he has me baffled. He has gone 4 times as of 1 pm today. Wow!!

Now he is fighting a nap like crazy. He did the same thing last night. I don't know why he is progressing in potty training and regressing with naps and sleep. Maybe he isn't feeling well, but I'm not sure. No runny nose, no cough, no fever. He is fine if I am not asking him to sleep. It's just weird.

Hopefully the potty training is a continuing trend. The nap thing I am hoping is just transient. *Fingers crossed*

... I have been such a dork around the house today too. There is a potty song and dance that goes with every success. Jesse Jay loves it. But it isnt something I'd like to end up on YouTube. Oh, the things parents will do. :)

No comments: