The boys have no TV today. The news is depressing me and Jesse Jay and Toby we're in cahoots to wake up every 2 hours last night. Jesse jay kept getting out of bed and lost all TV today. As you can imagine, the parents are less than thrilled with the lack of sleep.
It's been good having no TV. The boys are getting into everything (as all boys are known to do). They keep going to the back window and playing with the blinds to the slidding glass door- a big "no no."
After mutiple "no-no's" and they wouldnt let up, I went over to the window and asked, "Ok, who's getting a spankin'" Jesse Jay shook his head no. I asked, "Jesse Jay, do you want a spankin?"
Shaking his head the whole time, "No mommy! No 'pankin!" I figured he'd say that.
I then ask, "then who should get the spankin? Should Toby get a spankin?"
His face turns slightly mischievous, "yes Mommy, Toby need 'pankin."
Just to make sure, I asked again and offered an out, "Are you sure Toby needs a spankin' or no spankin?"
He shakes his head up and down, "Yes Mommy, Toby needs a 'pankin. He naughty."
What a sell-out.
Toby did not get a spanking. Jesse did, however, get a talking to about throwing his brother under the bus.
Will see in future scenario's if any of it stuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment