Monday, January 12, 2009

Please Pray........

The official word came today. My job is not being let go, but I am being cutback a day a week due to the economy slowing, people not being sent to St. Al's as often as they have been for their trauma issues, etc. This comes as quite a shock to us and we would appreciate your continued prayers in this regard.

Jesse is now back at NNU getting his teaching credentials through the ACE program and is not working currently. He is looking for something to help with this loss of hours but has heard nothing promising as of yet. We were having a hard enough time getting by on my salary alone and this just pinches pennies tighter and we didnt have room for additional pinching.

I am just.......????

Please keep us in your prayers. I'm not really sure what to do from this point. I know God's plan is somewhere in this but have yet to see the immediate plan he has in store which makes me scared and anxious.

1 comment:

Krista Rose said...

I'm reminded of the story of Joseph and how he didn't know how the hard things he went through would turn out. Hang in there! Our pastor pointed out that it was probably about 30 years between Joseph being sold into slavery and becoming 2nd in command of Egypt! yikes! I'm sure your situation won't take anywhere near that long. lol.