Sunday, May 31, 2009

We Proudly Would Like to Announce the Arrival of the 1st Tooth!

It IS a tooth!! I saw the bugger this morning in its 3-ridged splendor at the bottom left side. Of course I only got to see it after Jesse Jay fell asleep. But it's there! Sarah confirmed a sharp ridged prominence yesterday so I know I am not making it up. It's official, we have our first tooth pushing up like a flower...

Jesse Jay is also pulling himself up to his feet. He is very unsteady but loves pulling himself up. It is so fun to go into his room when he cries awake.. and he is standing up waiting for us to come in. I giggle EVERY time. It's the most precious thing.

Pray for me this week when you think of it. I have been taking call this weekend and that has been going alright. I also am the ONLY PA in town this week so a lot is on me. I am sure it will go just fine but it's definately nerve racking.

3 comments:

Holly said...

You are officially in my prayers this week! Congrats on the First Tooth! What a big boy!

katieanne said...

love the new picture on the side- too cute!

Krista Rose said...

see, told ya. :) Congrats! And am praying!