Saturday, July 4, 2009

A Neat New Baby Wrangling Contraption




This is our new portable high chair we bought at Target yesterday. Jesse and I like to go places and visit with people. Baby Jesse is getting so big he can now wiggle out of his bumbo, rendering it obsolete these days. So we were perplexed how to feed him in an easier (aka: does not require two people) way.
Since we were getting haircuts yesterday we thought we'd try it out. Thats where these photos are taken. Mia (the lady who cuts our hair) liked it and mentioned she should buy it off me to help kids sit still during their haircuts.
I think it's called My Little Chair and it's $19.99 at Target. We like it and it folds up into its own small bag and fits into our diaper bag nicely.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I just saw this at Target and almost bought one, but it says to use with babies who can sit up on their own... but I'm glad to hear a review of it, we'll have to get one when we can use it!

Kayla Casos said...

What a good idea! It looks cute too ;)