Jesse Jay hasn't expressed too much interest in walking. He seems completely capable the way he manuevers up and down with very little assistance and he can take steps on his own before falling over and resorting to the much more efficient crawling method. It's been slow going, but many have told me that those slow to walk- and become proficient in crawling -have better hand/ eye coordination. Whether that's true or not, is beyond me.
Today I was pleasantly surprised to look up from the couch and see Jesse Jay walk to the middle of the floor (unassisted) 5 steps on his own. He did this without encouragement, prodding, or input from anyone else! He did it just because he wanted to! This may be the beginning of the end..... ;)
5 days until he is 1 year old. I am so excited about his party and seeing friends and family. I just have to get through a difficult week to get there. Hopefully it will all go by FAST so we can party hard! ;)
1 comment:
I can't believe how BIG he looks! Time sure does fly! Happy Birthday to Jesse!
Post a Comment