I've had just a tad too much excitement and a tad too little definitive answers to really talk about. So when things are in process I am usually very tight lipped and quiet about them. Hence, why I have avoided blogging for this long. What am I talking about? Well... nevermind.
On the home front, Big Jesse is down to his last three classes which get over in the next three weeks. Then I get him for 3-4 weeks before he starts his student teaching. But here in lies our dilemma. The end of year is very busy in Idaho for surgical specialities. Everyone tries to push in their elective surgery at the last moment to avoid additional payments they will have to make. I hate insurance. People make decisions to do surgery sometimes based on deductibles and not necessarily if they hurt enough to want to get this fixed. Who is this notion really helping other than the greedy insurance companies?
So who knows how much time I will get to spend with my family. But all I know is lately, I feel like it has been too little and its never, ever enough. I've been really struggling a lot with this lately.
But I try and relax and focus on getting to this Friday. I have my ultrasound scheduled and I get to see my doctor (whom I adore). So Big Jesse is coming with and hopefully we will know if this is a baby brother or sister soon.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at the Allen's house with lots of good food and friends. Little Jesse could've cared less. He continues to have a cold and just wasn't interested in eating. I can sympathize. I eat because otherwise I get very nauseous and terrible headaches. The positive side is with all the exercise its translated to a fourth of the weight gain I had with Jesse.
The day after, Big Jesse got out the Christmas tree and it's set up in our living room. We are doing Christmas in Idaho this year. The baby likes the tree but luckily hasn't really messed with it, yet.
We also picked out a new camera. I love Costco. They have the best deals. We got a camera we really could've got anywhere but Costco throws in 100 free prints and a free SD card, which is sweet that its ready to go. We were unhappy with the quality of photos with little Jesse Jay, so we needed a newer camera. So we've been experimenting on Little Jesse with it and its quality is definately better than our old kodak.
It also does videos. Let's see if I am successful in downloading it to the blog:
1 comment:
Baby video is hilarious! Self-entertainment eh?
And, your comment about greedy insurance companies is exactly how I feel... hmm... looks like you're more left-wing than you'd like to admit... wait til I tell Melinda :D
Post a Comment