Friday, September 17, 2010

The Boys' Halloween Costumes 2010

This year Jesse and I decided that the boys should be Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Dr. Seuss' The Cat and the Hat. Jesse and I made the outfits tonight and I think they turned out pretty cute:


It's hard to see but Thing 1 has "Thing A" in the back with a picture of Thing 1. And Thing 2 has "Chocolate Thunder" in the back with a picture of Thing 2. It's from the Mike Meyers version. We came up with the idea on the way to Oregon with Aunt Kimmie while they were watching the movie in the back of the car.

Also the boys will have matching red mittens, long red socks and red shoes to go with. I will not be dying their hair blue (sounds excessive in baby/toddler) but with use some washable hair glue to pull it up in true Dr. Suess fashion. What do you think?

2 comments:

sarah said...

i told jesse that fuzzy blue beanies would be cute. :)

mo_creasch said...

That will be amazing!!!!!!