So Jesse Jay has the really cool music guitar that Rachel & Tim bought him for his birthday. He is pushing the buttons and dancing and bouncing on the side of the couch like a crazed lunatic and yelling "yes!" and "AWESOME!" Its making Toby giggle hysterically and squeal. I am dying with laughter. Where does he get this stuff?
When he watches movies these days, he screams "naughty" at the bad guy throughout the movie. Hey, at least he can identify bad behavior, right?
And now, as per his DAILY ritual, he is unzipping his jammies and is proclaiming nakie time. Ok, he still has a diaper. So not complete nakie time. Either way, this 2 year old has me in STITCHES.
And can you believe Toby is 7 months old today. He loves laughing at his brother. His brother likes making him laugh. It's a wonderful symbiotic relationship they have.
The boys got to try an actual day care yesterday. We were fortunate to find a day care close to where Jesse was working that takes drop-ins and a lady we know (who is awesome) runs it. They did well, but I acted like a FREAK of a mom. I called (only once- don't judge me) to check in on them and acted like a nervous freak at work. They did great though and I think we have found a solid plan B when we need it. Jesse Jay is usually my shy one- but he ended up acclimating quickly and playing with the other 2 year olds. Toby was the baby, by far. And they were all fascinated with him and crowded him a bit. He lost it. One of the nice day care teachers grabbed him and took him off to a quiet corner in a rocking chair. Daddy picked them up and got a good report. That'd made me feel much more at ease.
We have had a good- albeit VERY busy week thus far. Today is my Friday then I work all weekend. Thanksgiving week I only work two days. I will be getting some much needed time off.
The boys jumper music piano has been dead since we got it. I emailed trying to find a replacement part- and despite being well out of warranty, they replaced it for FREE. Kids II makes a lot of little Einstein products. I will be buying their products more often in the future as they had excellent customer service!
So looking forward to Thanksgiving and some needed time off. And I think I am starting to feel a little better, finally! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment