Jesse Jay is chattering and giggling and as hyper as ever. Too much time indoors I think. I need to find a non-fast food associated indoor play place to let him roam and play.
He was supposed to be down for a nap today. I heard some banging come from his room and "Mommy!!" I go in to find, he ripped off his diaper and handed it to me. He pointed at it and said, "Icky!" Because he had peed in it. Nice.
He continues to be a little clown for his baby brother. Always smiling and laughing, or playing "Peek-Boo" just for jeers. I had Toby in the play pen today and Jesse Jay decided to bring his toys and chat with him while I did the dishes.
He loves to jump, dance like a maniac, and try to sing- but he only gets excessively repetitive 1-3 words lyrics. Like on the Cat & the Hat- "Go, go, go, go on 'venture!"
He still doesn't understand why mommy wants him to go pee pee on the potty for candy. And still is being rather obstinant about it. He just bats his long eye lashes and tries to "cutsy face" his way out of it. Goodness.
Well, gotta run. Have a house to clean and two babes who need caring for. Well, one at the moment as Jesse Jay is down for a nap. Finally. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment