Monday, March 23, 2009

Family in Town

Jesse's family is in town. Baby Jesse has gotten the opportunity to meet his "Auntie" Jenn and his great grandma Barnett! These photo's document it all! He is such a social boy.



We think he is in the middle of another growth spurt as he spent the prior week sleeping all the time and now is eating like a mad man and having trouble staying asleep this week (and demanding a night time feeding). He is doing very well with all his visitors and smiles so BIG in the morning when he see's Grandma Rose. He is pretty pleased his friends don't go away at night.



It's fun to watch him. At the moment it looks like he is obsessed with push-ups but I think he is trying to figure out the next step of crawling. He moves his legsbut hasn't figured how to push off with his knee's yet.



He is eating some non-formula product at least once a day and can down an entire container in one sitting. He still loves to mooch off our food. I can't eat anything around this guy. He is such a kleptomaniac!



We are going to the zoo tomorrow so we should have some awesome photos to post again soon. And we are having family and 6 month photos taken tomorrow as well. Stay posted!

1 comment:

Metal Mel (or Muffy) said...

I'm commenting...proof that I read your blog! I also wanted to say how much I've enjoyed our company (even with how crazy busy I am.) I hope you are having fun at the Zoo Today...wish I were with you!