

Today, after I had been home from work about an hour so I put the baby in his jumper. He started fussing a little. And then he became kind of quiet. I watched in awe as he grabbed at his teddy bear, pulled him in close like a pillow, snuggled in close and fell asleep! It was so precious. Jesse took a few pictures I have posted as evidence of the too adorable moment.

Then Sarah and Emma came over to help us put up Jesse's name above his bed. I got it from the Lemon Tree off of Midland. The lady there is really nice and seems to really know her stuff! She helped pick out the color and lettering style. We put Emma and Jesse in Jesse's crib. Minus Jesse playing rough with Emma as though she were his very own play thing.. it was adorable. I love this picture because Jesse's face is like,
"MOM, this is so taboo!" Doesn't Jesse still look like a giant next to Emma? Give it a few months and it'll be even harder to tell.

This is the lettering we got over Jesse's crib. Disney lettering goes very well with the classic Winnie-the-Pooh crib room. Sarah and I are contemplating making little wooden bee's to paint and place in the room in various places. I am excited, my creativity bone has been aching to get some use lately. So it'll be good to finish his room the way I always wanted it. I am also contemplating getting a quote from Winnie-the-Pooh to add as well. I just don't want to go over board. What do you think?

And then here is my adorable boy in his Bumbo chair. He likes them alright, but not nearly as much as his cousin Emma! This outfit was given to him by good friends in Myrtle creek and I love the matching bib. He has been eating a lot of apple sauce lately and LOVES it. I think so far from the sweet potatoes, green beans, squash, and applesauce.. he likes apples the BEST! But can you tell how blonde he is getting? He used to be completely dark brown. He is growing up so fast.
In 2 weeks he will be six months old. I can hardly believe it! He is such fun. We are looking forward for Auntie Jenn to come on Sunday all the way imported from Australia! We have lots of exciting events planned with more photos to come over the next few weeks. Grandma Rose and Great Grandma Barnett will all be out soon too. Should be a blast!
But for now, a little man is fighting sleep. And daddy seems frazzled. So more later.
2 comments:
Those pics are adorable. I especially love the ones where he's asleep. I bet that left a nice line in his forehead! lol. you have a beautiful baby, btw
i think the quote would be good - i'm a big fan of wall decor :) and i just love that he is hugging his teddy bear or monkey or whatever it was- that is too adorable... lucas loves his baby einstein jumparoo too- jump -a- jump -a- jump all day long if we'd let him... rolling over on the other hand, not so much....
Post a Comment