Now he is an active 2 year old. He gets really quiet and very contemplative when he is scared or surrounded by new people. He is shy, but an outgoing animal around those he knows and loves. He has beautiful blue eyes with eyelashes that go on for days, and curly hair that is most certain to drive the girls crazy someday. He loves his little brother. He loves animals and books. He is a happy little boy who strives to be a helper for mommy, daddy or brother. Even at the age of 2 he has such a wonderful personality. And he already has such a wonderful little heart. You can watch his face struggle with "I want to do this, but I know I am not supposed to. What to do?"
He had a wonderful birthday party. Filled with family, some friends, and lots of toys and laughter. He got Monkey cup cakes that looked awesome! The snacks were mostly animal themed- catepillars on a log and ants on a log, gummy bears, circus cookies, etc.
Jesse Jay made out with an amazing amount of toys. Elmo palooza, trucks, some clothes, an awesome Monster Hoody from Aunt Sarah (it's amazing!), books, blocks, toy tools, etc. He was in heaven. Usually he likes to go "bye-bye" with mama. When I invited him to go somewhere with me. "No, no, no." As he busily continued to play.
Grandma Sharon came into town for the occasion. She got her coveted photo with the boys. She bought matching outfits for them for the party. Aren't they super cute??
I did a little name research and found out that Jesse Jay's name meaning isn't just "wealthy & bird" Actually, it's based off the Hebrew and Latin for: "the Lord exists" and "happy." I think this fits him perfectly.
1 comment:
LOVE the monkey cupcakes! I am so impressed. :) I can't believe Jesse Jay is 2 already! We really do need to get together. I'll see what Steve's schedule is looking like and then we'll see what open dates he has that coordinate with your days off!
Post a Comment