Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Thoughts Before I Return to Work and Car Seat Angels

Today is my last day at home with Mr. Man. I am pretty bummed to be leaving him but excited (or anxious) to get back to work. Pray for me that everyone is encouraging and happy with me getting back. Leaving my precious baby boy is hard enough and I need what I am leaving him for to be great, not just ok.

Jesse has worked twice this week as a substitute for Extended Resource Aid and has really enjoyed it. He likes being in the schools and feels like thats really where he needs to be. He is trying to get some hours shadowing secondary science teachers right now.

We are getting excited about Thanksgiving and Christmas. Jesse's family comes out for Thanksgiving and stay with us. We are excited for his parents and brother to meet our new little guy. And for Christmas we are flying out for about 9 days to Washington to spend time with my family. I can't wait to see Baby Ward (my nephew) and how much he has grown. He will be 10 months old when I see him next and the last time I saw him he was 5 months old. Time sure does seem to fly by.

Today we took our car seats to Mercy Medical Center and had them checked. We found out one of them had been recalled and the other one doesnt fit in my car in a safe manner. Luckily we have a convertible car seat we bought at Costco and put that in the van and put the car seat in Jesse's sister's car as she will be providing a lot of his child care. The lady who runs the program is phenomenal! Her name is Sheri Ainsworth and if you need a car seat check in the Nampa area she is wonderful and amazingly thorough! She can be accessed through Mercy's website and she actually will call you back (Amazing- I know).

Thanks for your prayers and thoughts. Life has certainly changed and it seems for the better.

No comments: