Sunday, December 28, 2008

Last Days of Our Time in Bremerton, Washington

I don't mean to jinx it or anything, but no rashes or weird allergic reactions for over three days now. We have it narrowed down to two possible scenarios. Either I was in fact allergic to the Baby Night time Lavander and Chamomille bath soap or I was allergic to the new shirt I got from Old Navy (but hadn't washed prior). I am meeting and getting tested with an allergist on January 7th, 2009 to hopefully narrow down which of these was the culprit. Personally, I am just a fan of NOT going to the ER ever.

Our last few days have been good but vacations tend to go by far too fast. Baby Jesse is still more fussy than his normal self (which is probably still less than average for most babies) and drooling everywhere. We are starting to get so used to his spit up that I generally don't freak out when it pops up unexpectedly. I have really enjoyed being a full-time mom the past 10 days.

Tomorrow we have to get on a plane freakishly early (we leave Bremerton at 3am to make our 615am flight out of Sea-Tac) to Boise where I have already committed to going to work. Jesse and Melinda will hang around the airport until 1015ish to pick up Jesse's mom who is flying in to meet Emma for the very first time and "spoil her grandkids."

So I will leave you with some cute photos already on myspace and facebook, but definately some of my favorites from the trip!

Daddy and Baby. They both sleep so easily and I am soooo jealous! Aren't they precious?

Bath time!! This was a new bath (shaped like an inflatable duck pool) and the look on his face says it all, "mom are we sure about this cuz its new and I'm not too sure you know what you're doing?"

No comments: