
So baby Jesse is excited. Grandma Arendt is here in Idaho until Sunday for a visit. And he loves staring at her. He looks at her like, "you're vaguely familiar but I can't quite place you. But you look fun!" She is loving on him and bought him a Cat in the Hat from Kohl's (
inside giggles between Sarah's) She even took us out to
Red Robin when she got here for Jesse's 26th birthday! Tonight I am being lazy and holding the baby but refusing to do housework or workout or anything. I have no motivation. And grandma is on duty!

The kitty (
Tinkerbell) has decided she loves the baby. And when he pulls on her hair (
a 4 month olds version of petting) she looks at us for help, we remove his death grip from her fur and she runs away. No growling. No scratching. And typically she is not a nice cat, so she has made some MAJOR improvements in her personality. Apparently ignoring your animals (
cat's especially) after you have a baby has a positive effect on said attitude problems?

We are all exhausted. This is what I mean when I say I am lazy today. I have no motivation or physical energy. Mentally I could take on the world!
Big Jesse is doing well in his education classes. He is going to Park Ridge most days to do a reading class hours required for his program and he really enjoys the teacher he is working with. He bought me a laptop for Valentine's Day (and he is still getting lovely smiles from me because of it) and my only complaint is that it's too smart and I haven't figured out how to make it OBEY yet. Even typing this blog was a struggle.
I get to sleep in for a bit tomorrow. I am supposed to go into the Spine Institute at 9am tomorrow. But I'm wondering how late I'll end up staying? Thursday is my final working day at Al's. The nurses and my office are throwing me parties because they are awesome! I am so going to miss them, but I also look forward to this new job and had a good time Monday. So right now I am unsure but all signs point to this will be a good thing.
Anyway, I am going to try and be a little less lazy now. I doubt I will succeed. But at least I thought about it.
3 comments:
Baby one of you Sarahs will need to have wifi I can access easily so I can keep up with my OWN blog posting. ;) And I'm bringing the Air which has no ethernet ports... just a nice, lovely antenna. :P
flying m. coffee and wifi. :D
We have wireless internet at the house.
Post a Comment