Saturday, February 7, 2009

Sigh..........

So something is wrong with my thyroid. I tested as HYPERthyroid though, which is weird. The only time I had symptoms similar to hyperthyroid were right after Jesse was born. Anyway, they are doing some more tests and I should know more Tuesday.. but it looks like I might have postpartum thyroiditis.

I have a week and some change left at St. Al's. It's depressing because I like my job just fine. It sucks that I have to leave. Had this happened two-three years from now this would be a blessing. We just can't do it now. I'd love to be home more with my baby. Ideally I'd love to work 28-30 hours a week. But for now, this change is what we need.

We bought a fondue pot today as our combined Valentine's gift and we love it! I am in love with fondue. It's all my favorite foods. I could live on it forever..... *sigh*

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

fondue = fundue! Amirite??