Thursday, February 19, 2009

Saying Goodbye, Going Away...

Today was my last working day at St. Al's with trauma. I miss it. I tried not to cry. I wasn't successful. It sucks when you have to leave because they cut your hours and you loved your job. But the new job at the Spine Institute is going just fine. It's hard when people ask me how I am doing, because I am not allowed to do ANYTHING yet. So I am trying to learn but I am a hands on learner.. so this new stuff is killing me.

Sarah, out!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I learn best by teaching, so I understand the sheer frustration of the LENGTH of time it takes to learn something. Sometimes I have to learn and I can't go around teaching whatever I need to learn and it's like forty times longer than it should be. For example, I didn't know how to cook (at all, really) until I moved out here and had to teach Simon. Suddenly I am making risottos and hosting fabulous birthday tea parties! Ahem.

Anyway what I am saying is, time will work things out. And if it doesn't, I can always bring chick flicks and chocolate. (Dark chocolate, less calories of course!) Less than three weeks now! xx :)